background

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tech I am trying and sharing: Google +

As a fortunate member of a Google Edu school district, I would like to utilize all that is available from Google.  Google Communities are such an amazing resource and I have created one for the teachers at Liberty North High School. I envision it as sharing space where teachers can join and post, but the hard part is waiting for it.

Will it be a place that teachers visit if it is not mandated?
Will teachers feel comfortable and confident to post technology rich lesson successes and attempts?
Can we cultivate a culture of sharing in a new space?
I am hoping yes.

The Google + world is such a great environment for educators to investigate.  Here are just 2 of the Google Communities I joined to gain access to their wealth of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment