background

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Another #tyiw pledge…say thank you.




It’s simple. It’s effortless. It’s effective.  I can truthfully say I love my job and it gets even more rewarding when out of the blue I am thanked for doing my job. The frequency of this phenomenon has inspired me to quickly post this and hopefully encourage others to spread the joy. I must say the effect has spawned some unusual behavior on my part. For example, this week I crawled on the floor behind a computer station to look at wires I had about a 5% chance of understanding just in case I could help.  It is motivating to hear affirmations and I am so appreciative for those kind words.  This year I plan to diversify my thankful messages to those who inspire me, work their tails off for kids, leap out of their comfort zone and work on innovation in their classroom, and continuously care. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment