There are also many positives implications that benefit students with this collaborative approach
- Students who need time to think have it with this approach
- Students who need to see the information again later have access to the link
- Students will reflect as the spreadsheet populates and Think!
- Every student has a voice
- Parents can see the link and gain understanding
- Always a great idea to have a sample model of your written expression expectations i.e. is a list ok or do you want complete sentences? Common Core Connection: College and Career Ready Standards
- CCSS.ELA-Literacy.CCRA.W.4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
- Remember that students may appear to be typing in one cell and it moves, that is ok, when they are finished and hit enter it will land in the correct cell.
- Students learn in different time frames, some will type quickly and others will take more time, think about the complexity of the questions and include some that are higher level and will challenge your students.
- Check out the tutorial site for extra support http://tutorials.liberty.k12.mo.us/googleapps